Monday 24 September 2012

Different shades of the Sky!!



I had mentioned about my visit to the Dundee clinic in my earlier post. It has been lovely travelling all over Scotland by train as I can enjoy the beautiful scenery. No doubt people say that Scotland is beautiful! I have clicked a few snaps from my phone (not a great way to capture nature's beauty specially from the moving train, but had not carried my camera and thought some glimpses are better than none!)

I started early morning and captured the beautiful shades of the sky throughout the day!








The cities beaming under the sunshine.....





Farm....(many came by but could capture only this one through the speeding train)



Water fronts....







A dose of coffee for everyone and fruit time for me.....

and the bright sun to welcome as I enter Dundee ....





On my way to City Quay in Dundee. It is a located on the dock which has been a former entrance to busy harbour.











It is a beautifully located clinic! Feels like a holiday....but working!

On my way back the sun seems setting in...soon it will be dusk! I have always associated this with feeling of calmness when the buzz in the city settles down and the day kind off folds in.









Must be wondering where is the food....but yes this post is not about food - taste - health.....it is about my journey exploring Scotland all by myself! Hope you enjoy reading this bit...as it has been a learning experience to travel by myself, exploring new cities as I work across clinics and using the wonderful Scot rails :-)))))))


No comments: